Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy September!


Well school started a few days ago for 2 of my boys. The 3rd starts Tuesday, Pre-K!! So excited. My youngest is still too little yet, 2 more years before he gets to go. Busy busy with work and school! But great news... I received my HAPPY HAUNTINGS cricut cartridge in the mail today!! I have been shopping in all my local craft stores for it and noone had it. There's a wait list. Scrapbookpal.com delivered it in 3 business day!! Thank you scrapbookpal.com!!

So I found some time to get scrappy with my cricut, I miss her!! I made these really cute bday cards for my son and my nephew who turn 3 this month. They are both fans of Cars, especially Mater. I think they turned out so cute.


Hopefully if I can stay awake a little later tonight I can go blog hopping at My Pink Stamper and My Creative Time with Emma. They are having some awesome giveaways and showcasing much talent (including the new Cricut Imagine)!!


Anyway, I hope to be on here more often sharing with you and being inspired myself. Hope you enjoy!


~Gina~







No comments: