Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day eve!!

Hello everyone!! My son asked me to make something for his teacher who just had a baby girl. We made 3 little onesies with the cutest sayings and embellishments (cut with my cricut from fabric and ironed on). I forgot to take pics of them! I covered the stars on the outside of this little box with little baby girl things. All cut at 3" from various carts. I thought it came out really cute.
Enjoy!
Looking forward to black friday shopping! I'll be headed out bright and early myself. Even if it's just to get some Cricut lites at walmart for $20! so cool! I would LOVE one of the colored expressions but now is the time to shop for others I keep telling myself. I have to send my big E back anyway for a replacement. Its freezing and all sorts of technical issues. Hope I get it back before all the holiday crafts needing to get done!! well, Happy Thanksgiving all!! Be safe out there if you go shopping and treasure all the moments spent with family and friends!
~~Gina~~

3 comments:

Dina said...

Absolutley adorable! Great job! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Dina

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute tfs!!