Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Holildays!

Well Happy Sunday everyone! It's going to be a great week! My family and I just went to cut down our Christmas tree today, my parents came up from out of town yesterday and spent the wknd with us. AWESOME!! So we had the pleasure of them helping us pick out the perfect tree.

I entered a challenge today (actually just finished a few minutes ago... talk about crunch time!) on PaperPatchCrafts1.blogspot.com . She had a sketch we were to follow, had to be a Christmas theme with a Christmas icon and bright colors. Here's what I came up with. I used George and company for the circle, Just because cards for the Gingerbread man in the circle, Winter frolic for the presents. I used PKS retro faces for the Gingerbread man... SO ADORABLE! This was fun! Hope you enjoy! I'm hoping to post a few more projects this week in my crafting endevers. Happy Holidays!
~Gina~

The following are stockings I made for work, 28 of them to be exact! One for each of the staff on my floor. There's a little cardboard fireplace I thought these would look so cute hanging from!



No comments: