Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MCT March release

Hello crafty friends! OMG let me tell you, this release from My Creative Time is awesome!! Absolutely LOVE it!
The release consists of 5 stamp sets which include a die, backgrounds, sentiments, icons... its gorgeous!
So here is my 1st project. Please check out more projects from Miss Emma herself along with her amazing design team!
Enjoy!!
So I saw in one of Emma's videos how to stamp the background onto the die. She made a 'mask' and taped it and then stamped. Well, I stamped my cup onto a piece of white contact paper, cut out the image and then stamped on the background. I figured this would stick to the paper as well as the surface around it so I could evenly stamp. It worked awesome!!  LOVE this set!

please head over to My Creative Time Here
to check out all the details for linking up YOUR project!
Happy Crafting!

Come again~
gina

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Great job! Isn't the coffee cup die the greatest?? Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Link Up Par-tea!!! :)

~ Cassandra

Short Scrapper said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute cute card!! I love the papers that you chose! Thanks for "par-tea"ing with us @ MCT :)

Micia