Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 10, 2012

PKS anything goes challenge!

Hello crafty friends!!  I started to clean this morning and then found myself creating instead of cleaning! lol... Ah well. So I had been meaning to make a cheer up/ get well/ thinking of you card and just received my PKS order! I LOVE this little bear and thought "perfect!"
So here is my little card for this weeks PKS challenge.
I used my new stamp Teddy Angel ,
 My Creative Time's Teeny Tiny Tags die and sentiment as well,
inked up the edges with Tim Holtz faded jeans, colored with copics (and my one new Tim Holtz marker faded jeans for the patches on the bears wings).
Please see details Here for this weeks challenge
Thanks for visiting! Please come again!
gina

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what sweet little bear very pretty

brbara said...

It's beautiful Gina!

Michelle said...

adorable card, reminds me of my kids and their blankets lol! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

VICTORIA said...

Your card is fantastic !!!

Kim said...

beautiful coloring! thanks for joining the PKS challenge

Melissa said...

So sweet- Thanks for sharing your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge. (much better than cleaning the house, LOL)

Saundra said...

Awww! This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps!