Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

PKS Challenge #28

Hello Crafty Friends!! Yay my internet is back! Working very well.... for now! I wanted to create a project for PKS challenge ANYTHING GOES!
You can see details HERE
For this project I made a framed family tree.
I used PKS The Cornies, Wide Eyed Kids, Funny Farm, Home Tweet Home
and EK success punch for the sentiment sign.

Enjoy!!
I also was able to finally upload my gift bag project from a challenge or 2 ago. Amazing what I miss when there's no internet! LOL




For the gift bag challenge which I wasnt able to upload.... bummer!
I made the bag from a tutorial I saw using a 12 x 12 cardstock. The flags and little girl are from PKS July 2012 release. LOVE IT!!!  I cant wait for the August release! 

Thanks for visiting!!
gina



2 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! You got to post your gift bag!!Both your projects are darling- Thanks for posting at Peachy Keen this week.

barbara said...

wonderful!