Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 9, 2012

PKS connection August release Challenge

Hello Crafty friends! Talk about down to the wire! I just uploaded a few pics for the August release party challenges over at Peachy Keen Connection. My goodness you are all going to LOVE the new release! I cant wait to get my hands on it! I'm so excited each month to check my mailbox for some goodies. {{Big smile}}
So anyway, here are my entries for the Challenges. You can see details HERE
This first one is a sketch challenge. I found this picture of my mom and my 3rd son. LOVE this picture. I thought the sentiment fit it just right!!




This next entry is for a special 'fold' card. I made a tri- accordion fold card. I used Heidi Swapps Color Magic Banner Delights (I colored those with tim holtz inks.... YOU HAVE TO GET THESE, they are AWESOME!!), MCT Build  a Banner kit for the tag and PKS  Happy Hour set for the drinks and sentiment. I LOVE that set too. LOL I Love 'em all!! 

Here is the card opening....
 and here is opened. I used PKS July 2012 release for the sentiment. I inked up the edges for the front of the card and then inked the same patterned paper but all over. I Love how this turned out.... quite by accident I must add.
Thank you so much for visiting!! Please come again!

~gina~


No comments: