Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday crafting everyone! It has been a relaxing day. I had a test to take yesterday which didnt leave much time for crafting lately. I took my exam, passed! so now I can craft a little before my next class begins. Ok so onto important things.... I went shopping at my local Walmart this past week and saw Twinkle Toes Cricut Lite cartridge marked at $15.97! It was way back in the clearance section of the craft dept. I thought it was an error as the other lites were marked $25 or $39. Anyway, brought it to the register and it rang up $25, but because the sticker was clearly there,they gave it to me for $15.97. LOVE the cartridge! those little girls and the shapes are awesome!
So with my new Cartridge, lol, I made this birthday card for my niece. I think I am getting better at the rosy cheeks :o). I cut her at 3.25" used DCWV paper and $1 bin ribbon. The sentiment is from The Paper Company called Cupcakes. Added some bling with my i-rock and some stickles. The face is PKS, again I used the critter faces for the eyes, and everyday face parts for the nose and smile. FYI- I did order the new releases from PKS Wide eyed kids and Wide eyed and bushy tailed. Can't wait til they arrive!!
This next card I had in mind for PKS 'xoxo' challenge but hadn't had it done yet. Not sure if I can enter more than one but I wanted to post this anyway. I used multiple carts for this one. I should write them down as I use them. The sentiment is computer generated.Some feaux stitching in red and white around and a few buttons.

This next card is for my nephew who turns 8 next month. Love how this came out! I used the guitar from Indie art, the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper stamps, the tag is a punch from EK success, the music notes are from Elmo's party! LOVE that cartridge too.

this is the inside of the card. Again, a sentiment from MPS
Check back soon. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
See you next time!
gina




2 comments: