Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy almost Halloween!

Hello friends!!
I have started making some Halloween projects, when I have time!
I used mostly Emma's (My Creative Time) stamps and dies. I LOVE them!!
I was never a fan of the embossing powders, but I did find in my stash that I bought the embossing ink and powders so of course I had to go get the heat tool. I must say, I LOVE the look!! Please take a look and let me know what you think. I love the comments!! Hope I get to make more and share with all of you!
This one is cut at 3" from Happy Hauntings cricut cartridge
Emma's curly label die, feaux stitching
My Pink Stamper stamps embossed with black powder and heated,I also embossed the hair and shoes of Frank.
Martha Stewart spider web punch

This next one is my favorite!!
Emma's gift card die! I stickled the top trim to stand out.
Mrs. Frank is cut at 3" from Happy Hauntings as well. I used, of course, PKS for her adorable face. Her cheeks I used my 1 of 2 (lol) Copic markers in pink.
Emma's scallop and stitched circle die
Emma's All Around Halloween stamps. I embossed in white and colored the candycorn cupcake with martha Stewart markers. Added a little pop dot and there ya go. I LOVE this!!
I saw these done on a few of the ladies websites. These are post-it note holders. I made some for the boys teachers as a little halloween treat. Embellished with Emma's All Around Halloween stamps, Emma's dies and My Pink Stamper stamp for Happy Halloween.
The next 2 are the post-it holders open. They are the 3x3 notes. I cute chip board at 4" squares. covered them in Halloween paper and adhered it on.

I hope you enjoyed!! come back soon!
~Gina~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!