Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Creative Time's throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello friends!
Time again for My Creative Time's throwback thursday challenge (episode 270). Check out the details here.
I decided to do an 8 x 8 layout. I used Baby Steps CC for the babies and designers calendar for the playdate see-saw. I cut everything at 3". I also used My Creative Time stamps and of course PKS. Thought I'd do something a little different with the sun so I made a rosette. Cut a strip at 1" x 8.5". accordion folded it and wala. I used Emma's die cut stitched circle.


Thanks for visiting! Please come again!
~gina~





5 comments:

Cassandra said...

How super fun...I love the see-saw...so cute!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

Leanne said...

This is the sweetest layout! I love those little babies and their sweet peachie faces! The rosette sun came out fabulous! Thanks for playing along in the MCT Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Leanne

Taylor said...

Now that's is just the cutest layout. Absolutely adorable and Love the colors. TFS:)

GlendaLea said...

I am your newest follower! I too joined Throwback Thursday, and I wanted to say your layout is Super Cute! Please visit me, and let me know what you think of my project! I do love feedback!
Glenda
www.glendalea.blogspot.com

Veronica Kietzman said...

What a great see-saw! The Peachy faces are darling! I love 8x8 pages - they give me just enough room for pictures and design without being overwhelming! TFS!

-Veronica