Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful treats

Hello crafty friends! I have been a busy little crafter these past 2 days making things for my boys classes and teachers. Hope you enjoy! I had so much fun making them.

For these 2, I cut the tag from Wrap it Up at 3.5", The leaves were cut from I believe Create a Critter, various sizes. I inked up the leaves & tag with Tim Holtz distress inks. Wrapped a patterned paper around a plastic jar (I got from Michael's, they come in a pack of 3 for 9.99- of course used a 40% coupon). Filled with Hershey Nuggetts.

This is the top of the leaf jar

This turkey is cut from Create a Critter. He's so easy to layer!!  and of course I LOVE my PKS!  (critter faces ) I am still in search of a great white pen to color in those eyes. I have a Gelly Roll from PKS but the tip isnt too fine for the little edges.


These are the nuggetts I filled the jars with. I printed the sentiment on return address labels along with the turkey on clear labels! adhered to a strip of patterned paper cut at 1 x 3". Wrapped around the nugget and adhered with my ATG. My new favorite favors!  I did play around with other patterned paper for different occasions and heart paper looked so cute with the milk chocolate nuggets! Must be the silver paper

This tag is just a little acorn from Create a Critter. Ran it through my cuttlebug and inked it up a little. The tag is 3 x 3". Patterned paper to wrap the little box. It's laldybug push pins for my son's teacher. She LOVES ladybugs.


I hope you enjoyed my little creative frensy! Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! Happy Thanksgiving!!
~gina~

No comments: