Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Hello crafty friends! a quick post today. I saw this idea on a few of the blogs I visit and thought what a great idea! I didnt use my cricut for this project. I used Avery labels 5160, a cute little Turkey from my Hallmark program and printed on labels from my HP inkjet printer, Hershey nuggetts and wrapped the labels around them. Wala!!   I thought these are a great little treat for my boys classes, co-workers and even around the table on Thanksgiving at moms.  Hope you enjoy! I'm hoping to have time to work on some packaging. I'll post pics if I ever get those finished!
Have a great Thanksgiving all! 

Thanksgiving treats

Thanksgiving Treat close up

Thanks for visiting!!

~gina~






1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are adorable !!! love candy treats !! ☺
scrappinwithmybug.com